03 dezembro 2013

Lance vs Macca

Notícia fresquinha tirada do triathlon.competitor.com

«In an interview with Triathlete’s Bob Babbitt, Chris McCormack revealed that he has challenged Lance Armstrong to a one-on-one triathlon.
“I said ‘I’ll race ya mate.’ I don’t even care if there are no accolades. No one around. I just want to race you. Just two old blokes. No excuses,’” he said. “We threw that out to him a couple of weeks ago… Lance has done some horrible things and some amazing things athletically, but he’s still a competitor and I’ve always been inspired by racing competitors. He’s a prickly personality and I’d love to go around and have a crack at him.”
Several people tweeted about the challenge to Lance Armstrong and he responded:
“Hey MaccaNow – if you’re serious then gimme a call. Let’s discuss.”
If the one-on-one race does happen, who do you think will win?»

Que comecem as apostas :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário